You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Reubenites - This refers to the people from the tribe of Rueben. (See: :en:ta:vol1:translate:translate_names)
- Gadites - This refers to the people from the tribe of Gad.
- forty-four thousand soldiers - four thousand soldiers** - “44,000 soldiers” (See: :en:ta:vol2:translate:translate_numbers)
- who carried shield and sword, and who drew the bow - The soldiers are described as skilled in warfare by the weapons they carried. AT: “They were all trained to fight well in battles.” (UDB) (See: :en:ta:vol2:translate:figs_metonymy:en:ta:vol2:translate:figs_ellipsis )
- Hagrites…Jetur…Naphish…Nodab - These are the names people groups.